At Broth Brothers we produce and deliver highly nutritious broth made using only the finest ingredients sourced from the South West of England. Our bone broth only contains animals that have been raised to the highest ethical standards under the Pasture for Life and Organic association, as well as free range chicken. Using organic vegetables and herbs, we simmer low and slow for between 24 – 48 hours. This low temperature cooking process, combined with local apple cider vinegar helps draw out all the beneficial minerals, collagen and amino acids, to ensure a nutrient-dense, health-giving broth. We have also developed a Vegan option to offer a product to Vegan/Vegetarian customers, too.
Water is essential to life, to detox, to health. You simply can’t be healthy if you are ingesting improperly filtered water.
Here are just some of the harmful things that could be lurking in your water…
1. Radioisotopes that get into our water from leaking nuclear plants, Fukushima Fallout, and Uranium/Plutonium Mining.
2. Drug residues that are not required by law to be removed at water treatment plants.
3. Fluoride, using an all-natural alumina-free activated carbon bonded with calcium, shown to be 20% more effective at removing fluoride than the commonly used activated alumina. Fluoride which dramatically impacts thyroid function.
4. Disinfection chemical additives including both Chloramines and Chlorine.
5. Disinfection chemical by-products such as Trihalomethanes (one of which is Chloroform).
6. Heavy metals including Lead, Aluminum, Mercury, Barium, Iron & Other Positively Charged metal ions.
7. VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) such as benzene, xylene and other solvents that are byproducts of the petroleum industry.
8. Agricultural contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides and insecticides
9. Microbial cysts including Giardia & Cryptosporidum, which survive disinfection.
10. Sediment down to ultra-fine size of 0.5 Micron (approximately 50x smaller than a grain of beach sand).
A) RD10 (my #1 recommendation for complete beginners)
B) The Cornet ED88T Plus (harder to use but still love the digital display and sound option)
C) The Trifield TF2 (very precise for magnetic fields, and great overall meter)
Brain Drain Lymph Massage:
If you purchased 23andMe after July 2017, you may have noticed some missing SNPs from your report. You can get all of the details on this update here.
The clinically-relevant SNPs no longer available in 23&Me
rs6323 MAOA. rs1137070. MAOA. Same as above.
rs1799836. MAOB. rs10156191. AOC1/ABP1/DAO.
- i3002468. HFE.
Emotional Freedom Technique:
Heavy Metals, Lyme and their toxicity challenge:
DMSA Challenge Test:
You take 30mg per kg of body weight so for someone weighing 51.3kg that gives (51 x 30 = 1500) then you divide by 100 as our caps are 100mg caps which gives 15 caps.
The total number of caps (15) are to be taken in one go, on an empty stomach and two hours before you eat.
The collection is a 6 hour urine collection. On the 6th hour squeeze one more pee out, measure the total amount of pee within the container and shake – take samples from that.
Mind / Spirit:
- The mae deli – Everything from beautiful salads (think maple roasted sweet potatoes, avocado & sunflower seed dip, sesame slaw and miso glazed aubergine) to smashed avocado toast, big bowls of hot stews with brown rice, breakfast porridge, chia pots etc), hot drinks (coffee, matcha lattes, hot chocolate), organic cold pressed juices, freshly made smoothies and of course lots of sweet treats!
- Borough Market– This is the most amazing farmers market with the best fresh produce you’ll ever see. There’s also lots of healthy food. I love the organic smoothie bar, Total Organics, the Middle Eastern stall Arabica for my favourite Hummus and the Veggie Table for veggie burgers with pesto potatoes and salsa.
- Juice Baby– this is a great juice bar on the King’s Road, they make the best organic cold-pressed juice and my favourite ever kale salad, as well as lots of amazing healthy treats like chocolate caramel slices and brownies! It’s right next to one of London’s best yoga studios too so you can enjoy a great class before feasting on goodness at Juice Baby.
- Mildreds– this is the oldest and probably coolest vegetarian place in London. Carnivores love it and it makes vegetarian food seem really awesome. I love the Sri-Lankan Sweet Potato curry, it’s incredible
- Tibits– this is a really easy lunch option. It’s located just off Regent’s Street so it’s really convenient. They have a huge buffet and you fill your place with whatever you fancy and pay by weight – you’ll find lots of really delicious, inventive salads.
- The Good Life Eatery– this café is incredibly popular so try going for a slightly early or late lunch to get a table. It’s right by South Ken tube and has fantastic food and amazing juices. I especially love their signature salad with kale, sweet potato, lentils, pomegranates and a tahini/nutritional yeast dressing.
- Nama – this is an amazing raw restaurant with some of the most beautiful, inventive food I’ve ever eaten. I’m obsessed with all their raw desserts, the kale salad and all the breakfast options. If you’re going to visit just one place on this list then I would go for Nama, it’s pretty perfect.
- Wild Food café– this is the oldest raw food place in London (I think!) It has great food and a lovely atmosphere. It can be little too ‘hippy’ for some people with its communal tables but I love it. They make an especially awesome raw pizza and insane desserts like raw bannofee pie and chocolate cake.
- Forks Over Knives
- Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
- Sugar: The Bitter Truth
- Food Inc.
- Supersize Me
- Fed Up
UK Online Stores
- www.goodnessdirect.co.uk – they cater for all your gluten, dairy and sugar free needs – bread, pasta, super-foods, kale chips etc.
- http://www.buywholefoodsonline.co.uk – this is an amazing place to buy bulk packages of nuts, quinoa, seeds, grains etc at amazing prices
- www.planetorganic.com – the best store in London, like goodnessdirect they sell everything you could ever need for this lifestyle!